Strategic Marketing: An Introduction eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Qualitative research holds great potential for the study of public relations and marketing communications due to its ability to enable researchers to be closely involved with research participants. This practical guide for those interested in conducting qualitative research takes readers through each stage of the research process. This book:* outlines research techniques* considers methods of data collection* includes sampling and strategies for data analysis, including computer analysis* appraises issues of reliability and validity from a qualitative perspectiveKey points are illustrated with examples from advertising, marketing, media relations, promotions, employee communications, public affairs and other forms of managed communication. Pedagogic features include hints for the internet, tips for overcoming problems and difficulties, examples, boxed features, summaries and overviews, and a wide range of examples and illustrations from international contexts. A highly practical and accessible guide, this is a core text for those undertaking undergraduate and master research methods courses on public relations and marketing communications degrees, and will be invaluable for those working on dissertations, theses or research as part of a professional assignment.