Strategic Management, 13th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The principles of Total Quality Management have proven to be invaluable to organizations in all sectors of business and commerce and to the individuals they comprise. Indeed many organizations have discovered the relationship between quality and profitability. Now, more than ever, it is important to develop a quality strategy by adopting the principles of TQM.
This important text provides a solid framework for understanding the basic concepts of TQM. It comprises three interlinked modules – fundamentals of TQM, methods of TQM and process management and improvement – and provides an integrated approach to this increasingly important business strategy.
Fundamentals of Total Quality Management is vital reading for students doing MBAs, and those on MSc courses in business studies and engineering featuring TQM models, as well as practitioners in quality management and control.