Strategic Intelligence: Business Intelligence, Competitive Intelligence, and Knowledge Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In Research Methods in Tourism, Hospitality and Events Management, the authors use a step-by-step approach to guide students through the whole research process, from initial ideas, through to writing up and presenting the findings.
Coverage of the Internet and the digital environment as a space to carry out research has been included, and the use of technology in analysis such as SPSS, NVivo and Qualtrics is covered alongside the more traditional ‘by-hand’ methods. Hints, tips, exercises as well as end-of-chapter case studies demonstrate real challenges and practical examples from a variety of settings to help students understand how to manage and present their own research.
The book is complemented by examples of tourism destinations from Spain, Switzerland, Italy and India, and a selection of PowerPoint slides for lecturers.
Suitable for undergraduate and foundation degree students undertaking a research project in Tourism, Hospitality or Events Management.