Strategic Information Management Challenges and Strategies in Managing Information Systems eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Project Management for Business, Engineering, and Technology 3rd edition is a direct response to the ever-increasing need for better project management. This book encompasses the full range of project management – everything from origins, philosophy, and methodology to actual applications. Nicholas and Steyn describe concepts and techniques such as project initiation and proposals; scope and task definition; scheduling and budgeting; quality, procurement, and risk management; project control and organization; and the often overlooked ”people” side – project leadership, team building, conflict, and stress management. The Systems Development Cycle is used as a framework to discuss project management in a variety of situations, making this the go-to book for managing virtually any kind of project, program or task force. Focusing on projects as goal-oriented systems of interrelated components functioning in a larger environment, the book targets the ultimate purpose of project management–to unify and integrate the interests, resources and work efforts of many stakeholders, as well as schedules, budgets, and plans, to accomplish the overall project goal.” Read more…