Stimulating Creativity Volume 1: Individual Procedures eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
* What does creativity mean in theory and in practice? * Can all children and teachers respond creatively? * What sorts of strategies can we adopt to promote a creative approach? Creativity is a term often discussed in relation to education, particularly in primary schools. This book sets out to explore what it means in both practical and theoretical terms for children, teachers and the context in which they work. The key areas of planning, resourcing, organizing, managing and assessing creativity are dealt with in an accessible and readable style. Cameos and classroom examples are used in order to indicate effective strategies for promoting creativity within and across curriculum subjects. Creativity is shown to be a powerful force which can be harnessed to increase the learning potential of both teachers and children.
There are no reviews yet.