Stigma: Notes on the Management of Spoiled Identity eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Authors Sarah Cook, Steve Macaulay and Hilary Coldicott offer a solid, reliable roadmap for navigating the twisted trails of corporate change initiatives. This comprehensive presentation is based on the authors’ combined 40 years of consulting and change-facilitation experience. The book provides a wealth of self-diagnostic tests, interactive exercises and checklists to help you tackle the practical mechanics of introducing organizational change from all four compass points: business, politics, emotions and the spirit. The volume demonstrates little patience with the self-serving “practical” case studies that are ‘de rigueur’ in business books. While one might applaud the authors’ sense of economy in eliminating “how great we are” stories, their absence may also explain why the book comes across as just a tad dry. Change is a perpetually dynamic story line, so one expects its roadmap to bear a range of narrative hues, although the sound advice here is rare enough. We strongly recommend this volume – when you’re lost, any good map is your friend. It doesn’t have to be fancy as long as it includes a compass.