Statistics for business and economics eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book appeals to a wide segment of the academic and professional market. It will appeal to accounting and finance professors and students because the main theme of the book deals with accounting and financial system reform. It will appeal to economists in the subfields of transition economics and development economics because it addresses current issues in their field. It will also appeal to scholars in the field of Russian and East European Studies and Asian Studies because the book is about several East European and Asian countries. Policy analysts and consultants who deal with accounting, finance, transition economics or Eastern Europe or Asia will also find this book to be a valuable reference and source of current information.
Much of the information included in this book was gathered from dozens of interviews conducted with accountants, executives, educators and corporate governance specialists in several cities. Topics include problems of implementing International Financial Reporting Standards, recent developments in corporate governance, taxation and public finance, accounting education and accounting and finance certification.