Statistical Quality Control eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
ERM – Enterprise Risk Management: Issues and Cases provides practical answers to these questions. This book contains interviews with senior risk management professionals from organizations that are in various stages of ERM implementation. It also includes case studies that provide the reader with insight on how to begin, maintain, and evaluate the effectiveness of an ERM programme. In addition to these case studies and interviews, the contributing authors provide suggested solutions to some of the problems that have vexed enterprise risk managers, including ethics, group dynamics, identifying and managing strategy, disturbances and business continuity, adequate and relevant data, risk to reputation, communication, and governance and compliance.