Starting out in futures trading eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
How to capture customers by learning to think the way they do
The most common complaint Bill Stinnett hears from his corporate clients is that would-be vendors and suppliers “just don’t understand our business.” In Think Like Your Customer, Stinnett explains why the key to landing corporate customers is to learn to think about the things executives and business owners think about and understand how they make complex buying decisions.
Drawing upon his years of experience as a Fortune 500 consultant, he offers sales and marketing professionals a powerful framework for understanding the inner workings of a business; knowing what motivates its executives and influences their buying decisions; identifying a company’s organizational structure and decision-making psychology; and using that information to develop a winning strategy for influencing how and why the customer buys.
In addition, you receive:
- Solid marketing insights delivered in a fun, breezy style by a top corporate consultant and seminar leader
- Expert tips on how to maximize the value and profitability of relationships with corporate clients and customers