Spoken language processing: guide to algorithms and system development eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Too often the problem sets in standard algorithm texts are composed of small, idiosyncratic units of busy-work and irrelevant questions – forcing instructors into the time-consuming task of finding or composing additional problems. Designed to fill that gap, this supplement provides an extensive and varied collection of useful, practical problems on the design, analysis, and verification of algorithms.