Spine Essentials Handbook: A Bulleted Review of Anatomy, Evaluation, Imaging, Tests, and Procedures eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This robust, interactive atlas includes hundreds of Netter illustrations and images, as well as audio pronunciations for every label, image title and image subtitle see it, say it, learn it! Great for initial learning, study, and exam review! Netter’s Interactive Atlas of Human Anatomy, v3.0 provides the depth, accuracy and detail required to create powerful and effective classroom presentations! Also available for institutional license.
– Add comments on the fly
– Zoom in for closer look
– Print images in grayscale or color
– Turn off labels for quick, visual reviews