Spatial Data on the Web: Modeling and Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
nSpatial data is essential in a wide range of application domains today. While geographical applications remain the key target area, spatial properties are required in other contexts such as computer-aided design, robotics and image processing. Associated with these is the constantly growing number of distributed processing architectures, based on, for example, grid systems, sensor data networks, and personalized smart devices.Spatial Data on the Web links these two research streams, focusing on the modeling and management of spatial data in distributed systems. Belussi and his coeditors have structured the contributions from internationally renowned researchers into four parts. Part I presents models for representing semistructured, multiresolution and multiscale data; Part II deals with the integration of spatial data sources; Part III describes approaches to spatial data protection; and, finally, Part IV reports innovative applications for mobile devices. The book offers researchers in academia and industry an excellent overview of the state of the art in modeling and management of spatial data in distributed environments, while it may also be the basis of specialized courses on Web-based geographical information systems.
There are no reviews yet.