Source Coding: Part I of Fundamentals of Source and Video Coding (Foundations and Trends in Signal Processing) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Network models are critical tools in business, management, science and industry. Network Models and Optimization: Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm Approach presents an insightful, comprehensive, and up-to-date treatment of multiple objective genetic algorithms to network optimization problems in many disciplines, such as engineering, computer science, operations research, transportation, telecommunication, and manufacturing.
Network Models and Optimization: Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm Approach extensively covers algorithms and applications, including shortest path problems, minimum cost flow problems, maximum flow problems, minimum spanning tree problems, travelling salesman and postman problems, location-allocation problems, project scheduling problems, multistage-based scheduling problems, logistics network problems, communication network problem, and network models in assembly line balancing problems, and airline fleet assignment problems.
Network Models and Optimization: Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm Approach can be used both as a student textbook and as a professional reference for practitioners in many disciplines who use network optimization methods to model and solve problems.