Some Assembly Required for Graduates eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book explores how the ethically inconsistent behaviour in workplaces can be rooted in moral fibers of the decision-makers, and/or in their varying moral foci depending on the philosophical cornerstones, on which those rest. It explores further whether such decisions may be shaped or modified by contextual factors leading, possibly, to bounded ethicality. Based on a primary survey approaching the academicians, administrators, and other service-holders from India and abroad, it analyses the problem, its determinants and variations across socio-economic and demographic factors.