Solving Cyber Risk Protecting Your Company and Society eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Strategically design, troubleshoot, and automate Docker containers from development to deployment
About This Book
• Utilize current and emergent technologies for effective Docker orchestration and management
• A step-by-step guide to diagnosing and fixing problems with Docker containers.
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for seasoned solutions architects, developers, and programmers, system engineers, and administrators to help you troubleshoot common areas of Docker containerization. If you are looking to build production-ready Docker containers for automated deployment, you will be able to master and troubleshoot both the basic functions and the advanced features of Docker. Advanced familiarity with the Linux command line syntax, unit testing, the Docker Registry, Github, and leading container hosting platforms and Cloud Service Providers (CSP) are the prerequisites.
What You Will Learn
• Install Docker ecosystem tools and services, Microservices and N-tier applications
• Create re-usable, portable containers with help of automation tools
• Network and inter-link containers
• Attach volumes securely to containers
• Consume and troubleshoot Docker APIs
• Troubleshooting issue of Docker deployment in Public cloud
• Ease the process of container management with Kubernetes
This book will traverse some common best practices to for complex application scenarios where troubleshooting can be successfully employed to provide the repeatable processes and advantages that containers can deliver.