Solr in Action eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Embedded internet and internet appliances are the focus of great attention in the computing industry, as they are seen as the future of computing. The design of such devices presents many technical challenges. This book is the first guide available that describes how to design internet access and communications capabilities into embedded systems. It takes an integrated hardware/software approach using the Java programming language and industry-standard microcontrollers. Numerous illustrations and code examples enliven the text. This book shows how to build various sensors and control devices that connect to the TINI interfaces, explains how to write programs that control them in Java, and then ties them all together in practical applications. Included is a discussion on how these technologies work, where to get detailed specifications, and ideas for the reader to pursue beyond the book. The accompanying CDROM includes Java source code for all the applications described in the book, as well as an electronic version of the text.
There are no reviews yet.