Why should a company have an operational risk management function and how should it be organized? No Excuses proposes that operational risk should be examined through the business processes, that is, the flows of business. It provides practical, how-to, step-by-step lessons and checklists to help identify and mitigate operational risks in an organization. As well, it shows how operational risk can be directly linked to the process flows of a business for all industries. CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CROs, CIOs, and CAOs will benefit from this innovative book.
Soil Essentials: Managing Your Farm’s Primary Asset eBook $12.00
Software Project Management in Practice eBook $12.00
Software Project Management: A Unified Framework (The Addison-Wesley Object Technology) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.