Software Development Project Management: Process and Support (Ellis Horwood Books in Information Technology) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
As cultural tourism increases, the management of heritage sites becomes more complex. Specifically aimed at professionals and students of leisure, tourism and heritage management, this work provides a background to cultural tourism before focusing on important issues involved with managing a heritage site – education, entertainment and preservation – and considering appropriate ways of dealing with the needs of the tourist, the presenters and the cultural site.