Software Development From A to Z: A Deep Dive into all the Roles Involved in the Creation of Software eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Almost every day the papers report another merger, buyout, or joint venture. It’s difficult enough to keep track of who owns which company, but it’s even more difficult to know if your own company should join in the game. From valuation to integration, this collection helps managers think through what such a strategic move would mean for their organizations. “The Harvard Business Review Paperback Series” is designed to bring today’s managers and professionals the fundamental information they need to stay competitive in a fast-moving world. From the preeminent thinkers whose work has defined an entire field to the rising stars who will redefine the way we think about business, here are the leading minds and landmark ideas that have established the “Harvard Business Review” as required reading for ambitious businesspeople in organizations around the globe.