Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy, Vol.1: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The new Ross & Wilson Pocket Reference Guide to Anatomy and Physiology is a quick reference and revision guide designed specifically for the needs of nursing and allied health students, as well as those of paramedical science, operating department practice, and complementary therapy. The volume provides over 250 topics, each one presenting a key anatomical structure together with notes covering its anatomy, physiology and clinical relevance. Designed for portability, this helpful pocket guide is intended to facilitate and reinforce learning and comes with a helpful online self-assessment program containing a range of MCQs and anatomical labelling exercises.
Summarizes essential facts from the world’s favourite human biology textbook!
Presents over 250 key anatomical structures together with ‘quick reference’ revision notes regarding their structure, function and clinical relevance
Straightforward language and user-friendly approach provides a useful, up-to-date aide-memoire in a helpful, easy-to-carry format
Helpful website provides a range of self-assessment exercises on anatomy and physiology to help consolidate learning