Sidman’s Neuroanatomy: A Programmed Learning Tool eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Now in full color, the Fourth Edition of this classic text combines concise yet complete coverage of head and neck anatomy with superb photographs, drawings, and tables to provide students with a thorough understanding of this vital subject. This edition contains basic anatomic information not found in other specialized textbooks of head and neck anatomy. It details structures of the oral cavity from an oral examination point of view to promote the practical application of fundamental anatomic concepts. Other features include Clinical Considerations boxes that highlight the clinical significance of anatomy, a discussion of the anatomic basis of local anesthesia and lymphatic drainage, and an embryological account of head and neck development.