Every enterprise needs an understanding of the strategies used by its competitors, and a basic knowledge of how the business environment impacts on its organization before it can formulate a marketing plan. Subjects covered include: * marketing strategy* analyzing the business environment* the customer in the market place* targeting and positioning* marketing mix strategy.This fresh new introductory text examines the nature of competitive marketing strategy, highlights the importance of adopting new marketing practices in order to reap most benefit from the business opportunities of the twenty-first century, and considers how effective management of internal and external relationships is vital to action the strategy. Case studies, case histories and thought-provoking questions make this a valuable resource for students and practising managers alike.
Shopper Intimacy: A Practical Guide to Leveraging Marketing Intelligence to Drive Retail Success eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.