Shiny Objects Marketing: Using Simple Human Instincts to Make Your Brand Irresistible eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Covers everything from essential marketing principles and techniques to the latest methods and trendsWant to sharpen your marketing skills to promote your products and services? Whether you’re introducing a new product or jumpstarting your existing marketing plans, Marketing For Dummies, 3rd Edition, helps you get a handle on such basic marketing concepts as the four P’s-product, pricing, positioning, and placement – and boost your sales with innovative new approaches.Packed with over 25 percent new and revised material, this practical, savvy, guide shows you how to treat every aspect of interacting with customers-including customer service and the product itself – as an opportunity to grow the organization. You’ll learn how to prepare hard-hitting campaigns, plan a marketing budget and stick to it, and seize new opportunities to increase customer awareness and appreciation of your product or service.Explains Internet and search engine marketing to work for youHelps you identify customers where you least expect themOffers tips on using online resources to size up competitorsCovers effective product positioning in a crowded marketplaceIntroduces guerilla and global marketingYou don’t have to be a marketing genius to expand your customer base and boost sales, but you will need a little help from Marketing For Dummies, 3rd Edition.