SharePoint Designer Tutorial: Working with SharePoint Websites: Get started with SharePoint Designer to put together a business site with SharePoint eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
If you have web hosting requirements beyond the most basic, you should look for a host that offers cPanel. cPanel gives you tight control over every aspect of your web site, email accounts, and domain names. But once you’ve got a web site with cPanel support, how do you go about using it? While the documentation included with cPanel may provide a quick reference, to really get the most from it you need a more detailed, systematic tutorial.Read this book to find out exactly how to get the most from cPanel in all aspects of your web site management: web, email, FTP, security, domains, back ups, and more.This book will help you to:- Learn how to find hosts that offer cPanel with their web hosting packages- Discover how to access your cPanel account in several different ways, even behind a firewall- Familiarize yourself with the standard cPanel layout so you can find what you are looking for quickly- Discover what the information you see on the main cPanel interface means and how to use it to keep track of what is happening with your hosting account- Create, manage and remove FTP accounts so you (or your web master) can upload, access and remove files from your website- Set up, manage and learn how to access e-mail accounts, including e-mail aliases (forwarding), web mail access, e-mail quotas, mail filtering, spam blocking and mailing lists- Create, manage and delete databases from within cPanel- Learn how to protect and control access to information on your web site using the tools that cPanel provides- Monitor site traffic using web stats- Discover how to create an effective backup strategy using cPanel’s web site backup and restore features- Explore some advanced tools that cPanel offers to help manage your web site- Learn basic techniques to keep your web site safe from hackers and learn what to do if the worst happens- Examine some common third-party add-ons and themes that your host may choose to offer- Discover a wealth of external tools that make the aspiring web master’s job easier