Serverless Architectures on AWS: With examples using AWS Lambda eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
nServerless Architectures on AWS teaches you how to build, secure and manage serverless architectures that can power the most demanding web and mobile apps. Forewords by Patrick Debois (Founder of devopsdays) and Dr. Donald F. Ferguson (Columbia University).
About the Technology
There’s a shift underway toward serverless cloud architectures. With the release of serverless computer technologies such as AWS Lambda, developers are now building entirely serverless platforms at scale. In these new architectures, traditional back-end servers are replaced with cloud functions acting as discrete single-purpose services. By composing and combining these serverless cloud functions together in a loose orchestration and adopting useful third-party services, developers can create powerful yet easy-to-understand applications.
About the Book
Serverless Architectures on AWS teaches you how to build, secure, and manage serverless architectures that can power the most demanding web and mobile apps. You’ll get going quickly with this book’s ready-made real-world examples, code snippets, diagrams, and descriptions of architectures that can be readily applied. By the end, you’ll be able to architect and build your own serverless applications on AWS.
• First steps with serverless computing
• Important patterns and architectures
• Writing AWS Lambda functions and using the API Gateway
• Composing serverless applications using key services like Auth0 and Firebase
• Securing, deploying, and managing serverless architectures
About the Reader