Selling Online with Drupal e-Commerce: Walk through the creation of an online store with Drupal’s e-Commerce module eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
E-commerce in Asia has been receiving considerable attention as a result of the proliferation of Internet connectivity and technologies in the region. In response to this trend, Canada’s International Development Research Centre (IDRC) commissioned four studies to investigate the various economic, social, methodological, and security issues related to this emerging business paradigm.The scope of these reports ranges from the policy environment in Vietnam to the empowerment of rural women’s artisan groups in southern India. The studies were underaken to explore the technical and socioeconomic achievements and challenges faced by e-commerce in Asia, and to better understand the lessons learned and future developments of this dynamic business model.