Seeley’s principles of anatomy & physiology eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Traditionally, behaviour and physiology have been considered two separate fields of biology with the majority of available literature focusing on one or the other. Recently the need for a multidisciplinary approach to these topics has been realised, highlighted by some of the sessions to be held at the 2003 annual meeting of the Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology such as ‘regulation of behaviour’ and ‘ mechanisms of behaviour’. The proposed volume aims to bring together these disciplines in a comprehensive review of the available literature. Volume 24 will be novel in actively bridging these two areas of fish biology together and considering them as inextricably linked. The progression of chapters focuses on different aspects of the life history of a fish, from predator avoidance through to reproduction, each written by scientists currently bridging the gap between behaviour and physiology in their own specialised subdiscipline. * Multidisciplinary and integrative research in fish biology * Written by internationally recognized researchers * Encompasses the whole life span of fish * A wide variety of inter-related topics presented in a cohesive format