Marketing Plans for Service Businesses is based on the successful Marketing Planning for Services, which has been completely overhauled, updated and revised to give a new and authoritative guide to the challenge of creating marketing plans that produce significantly improved bottom-line results. It is written in a pragmatic, action-orientated style and each chapter has examples of marketing planning in practice. The authors highlight key misunderstandings about marketing and the nature of services and relationship marketing.The marketer is taken step-by-step through the key phases of the marketing planning process and alerted to the barriers that can prevent a service organisation being successful in introducing marketing planning. Practical frameworks and techniques are suggested for undertaking the marketing planning process and implementing the principles covered. The world renowned authors also tackle key organisational aspects relating to marketing planning which can have a profound impact on its ultimate effectiveness. These include: marketing intelligence systems; market research; organisation development stages; marketing orientation. Marketing Planning for Services is for marketers in the service sector and students of marketing.With revised cases and new content covering gap analysis, market mapping, CRM and integrated marketing communications it will be an essential guide for professional marketers in the service sector a well as upper level students. * Based on a successful and highly regarded first original title aimed at the steadily expanding needs of service businesses* Massively revised and updated with new perspectives and cases* Written by one of the best known and acclaimed author teams in the sector who can give effective advice on understanding and then creating practical marketing plans for service businesses.
Secrets of the Marketing Masters: What the Best Marketers Do — And Why It Works eBook $11.00
Search Engine Optimization: Your visual blueprint for effective Internet marketing (Visual Blueprint) eBook $11.00
Search Marketing Strategies: A Marketer’s Guide to Objective Driven Success from Search Engines (Emarketing Essentials) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.