Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Secrets eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Learn how to create the basic, dynamic, and advanced ASP.NET pages in C# Packed with tips, tricks, and workarounds, this book covers every aspect of developing a Web application for the enterprise using ASP.NET and C#. Written by Microsoft insiders, it shows readers how to create the basic, dynamic, and advanced ASP.NET pages in Microsoft’s new C# programming language, and explains how to interact with the database using ADO.NET. The authors review how to transport and display data on the Internet or an Intranet using XML, objects, and Web services. They also explain how to implement security with authentication, integrate important e-commerce issues, and optimize the ASP.NET Web application for optimal performance. Companion Web site features complete source code samples for the applications developed and explained in the book. Microsoft Technologies.NET Platform: The next big overhaul to Microsoft’s technologies that will bring enterprise distributed computing to the next level by fully integrating the Internet into the development platform. This will allow interaction between any machine, on any platform, and on any device. Visual Basic.NET: The update to this popular visual programming language will offer greater Web functionality, more sophisticated object-oriented language features, links to Microsoft’s new common runtime, and a new interface. ASP.NET: A programming framework (formerly known as Active Server Pages) for building powerful Web-based enterprise applications; can be programmed using VB.NET or C#. C#: Microsoft’s new truly object-oriented programming language thatbuilds on the strengths of C++ and the ease of Visual Basic; promises to give Sun’s Java a run for its money.