Scrum in Action eBook
Scrum Mastery: From Good to Great Servant Leadership eBook $12.00
Routledge Handbook of Integrated Project Delivery eBook $13.00
Scrum in Action eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Emphasizing that it’s much easier and more cost effective to make changes in the planning phases of a project rather than later on, Project Management Tools and Techniques for Success provides an accessible introduction to project management fundamentals. Highlighting approaches for avoiding common pitfalls, it begins with an introduction to project management that compares and contrasts the stages of poor management with those of effective management.
Because change is inherent in virtually all projects, the text outlines the human effects of change and suggests ways to mitigate these effects. It addresses team dynamics, sourcing alternatives, motivating the team, managing expectations, assessing risk, and defining and prioritizing project requirements. The book translates difficult concepts into practical applications with a case study that examines the merger of two companies, along with the subsequent development of a new corporate headquarters.
By adding a layer of statistical methods and tools to the front-end of a project, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) augments standard Six Sigma processes to help ensure project results meet customers’ needs and that delays caused by new requirements or rework after implementation are eliminated or reduced. The book explains how to effectively incorporate DFSS tools to reduce the possibility of failure in your next project.
Clearly illustrating effective project management practices, the book includes a listing of commonly used acronyms, suggestions for additional reading, along with instructions on how to create four of the most important tools discussed in the book.