Schaum’s Outline of Intermediate Accounting II eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The approach used by Hoyle, Schaefer, and Doupnik in the new edition allows students to think critically about accounting, just as they will do while preparing for the CPA exam and in their future careers. With this text, students gain a well-balanced appreciation of the Accounting profession. As Hoyle 12e introduces them to the field’s many aspects, it often focuses on past controversies and present resolutions. The text continues to show the development of financial reporting as a product of intense and considered debate that continues today and into the future. The writing style of the eleven previous editions has been highly praised. Students easily comprehend chapter concepts because of the conversational tone used throughout the book. The authors have made every effort to ensure that the writing style remains engaging, lively, and consistent which has made this text the market leading text in the Advanced Accounting market. The 12th edition includes an increased integration of IFRS as well as updated accounting standards.