Wild’s Managerial Accounting presents the managerial accounting course content using a corporate approach. It features the same student-friendly writing style and learning tools that have enjoyed consistent success with students and instructors using other texts in the Wild series. Also consistent with this series is Managerial Accounting’s focus on the “Three C’s”: •Clear presentation of accounting concepts, •Concise coverage to help students focus on important material, and •Cutting edge technology to engage students and improve their chances for success. The author provides a balance of small and large business examples, integration of new computerized learning tools, superior end-of-chapter materials, and highly engaging pedagogical learning structures. Technology tools such as Connect Accounting provide students with further advantages as they learn and apply key accounting concepts and methods.
Schaum’s Outline Of Intermediate Accounting Ii eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!