Schaum’s Easy Outline Bookkeeping and Accounting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Introduction to Managerial Accounting, 5/e by Brewer/Garrison/Noreen is based on the market-leading text, Managerial Accounting, by Garrison, Noreen and Brewer. However, this is not simply a briefer book with chapters removed; Brewer 5e has been rethought and retooled to meet the needs of the market. Brewer 5e is a more accessible, yet thoroughly student-friendly text that satisfies the basic needs of the managerial accounting student without unnecessary depth on advanced topics associated with the follow-up course: cost accounting/cost management. Faculty and students alike will find this new edition has retained the hallmark features of the Garrison brand: author-written supplements, excellent readability, terrific examples, and balanced end-of-chapter material.