Scale-free networks: complex webs in nature and technology eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Java Web Services Tutorial is a beginner’s guide to developing Web services and Web applications using the Java Web Services Developer Pack (Java WSDP). The Java WSDP is an all-in-one download containing key technologies (Java Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Java XML pack) to simplify building of Web services using the Java 2 Platform. The book’s content and layout follows in the tradition of other Java Series Tutorials.The market for information on Web services is huge. This is the future of computing on the web, the backoffice and all technology areas. An ideal combination, XML and the Java platform have come to play a central role in Web services. In fact, the advantages offered by the Java APIs for XML and the J2EE platform make the two technologies extremely well-suited for deploying Web services. This book explains how to get your Web services deployments built, running and tuned.