SCAI Interventional Cardiology Board Review Book eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Middlesex Hospital, London, UK. Concise reference on the many facets involved in managing cardiac patients. Includes topics about cardiac symptoms and physical signs, congenital heart disease, artery disease, cardiac rhythm, and infective endocarditis. Halftone illustrations. Expanded-outline format. Previous edition: c1998. DNLM: Heart Disease–handbooks.