Robot and Multibody Dynamics: Analysis and Algorithms eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Data Intensive Computing refers to capturing, managing, analyzing, and understanding data at volumes and rates that push the frontiers of current technologies. The challenge of data intensive computing is to provide the hardware architectures and related software systems and techniques which are capable of transforming ultra-large data into valuable knowledge. Handbook of Data Intensive Computing is written by leading international experts in the field. Experts from academia, research laboratories and private industry address both theory and application. Data intensive computing demands a fundamentally different set of principles than mainstream computing. Data-intensive applications typically are well suited for large-scale parallelism over the data and also require an extremely high degree of fault-tolerance, reliability, and availability. Real-world examples are provided throughout the book.
Handbook of Data Intensive Computing is designed as a reference for practitioners and researchers, including programmers, computer and system infrastructure designers, and developers. This book can also be beneficial for business managers, entrepreneurs, and investors.