Risk Modeling, Assessment and Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Because of its unique visual emphasis, Visual Six Sigma opens the doors for you to take an active role in data-driven decision making, empowering you to leverage your contextual knowledge to pose relevant questions and make sound decisions.
This book shows you how to leverage dynamic visualization and exploratory data analysis techniques to:
- See the sources of variation in your data
- Search for clues in your data to construct hypotheses about underlying behavior
- Identify key drivers and models
- Shape and build your own real-world Six Sigma experience
Whether you work involves a Six Sigma improvement project, a design project, a data-mining inquiry, or a scientific study, this practical breakthrough guide equips you with the strategies, process, and road map to put Visual Six Sigma to work for your company.
Broaden and deepen your implementation of Visual Six Sigma with the intuitive and easy-to-use tools found in Visual Six Sigma: Making Data Analysis Lean.