Risk Management in Banking eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Defines common ground at the interface of strategy and management science and unites the topics with an original approach vital for strategy students, researchers and managers
Strategic Analytics: Integrating Management Science and Strategycombines strategy content with strategy process through the lenses of management science, masterfully defining the common ground that unites both fields. Each chapter starts with the perspective of a certain strategy problem, such as competition, but continues with an explanation of the strategy process using management science tools such as simulation. Facilitating the process of strategic decision making through the lens of management science, the author integrates topics that are usually in conflict for MBAs: strategy and quantitative methods.Strategic Analyticsfeatures multiple international real-life case studies and examples, business issues for further research and theory review questions and exercises at the end of each chapter.
Strategic Analyticsstarts by introducing readers to strategic management. It then goes on to cover: managerial capabilities for a complex world; politics, economy, society, technology, and environment; external environments known as exogenous factors (PESTE) and endogenous factors (industry); industry dynamics; industry evolution; competitive advantage; dynamic resource management; organisational design; performance measurement system; the life cycle of organisations from start-ups; maturity for maintaining profitability and growth; and finally, regeneration.
Developed from the author’s own Strategy Analytics course at Warwick Business School, personal experience as consultant, and in consultation with other leading scholars Uses management science to facilitate the process of strategic decision making Chapters structured with chapter objectives, summaries, short case studies, tables, student exercises, references and management science models Accompanied by a supporting website Aimed at both academics and practitioners,Strategic Analyticsis an ideal text for postgraduates and advanced undergraduate students of business and management.