Rising Tide: Lessons from 165 Years of Brand Building at Procter & Gamble eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
If You Don’t Define Your Brand, Someone Else Will Define It for You
Sharing hard-earned insights, advice, and best practices, brand and marketing strategist Karen Tiber Leland helps entrepreneurs, business owners, CEOs, and executives create a brand by design instead of default, gain greater influence in their industries and companies, and become thought leaders in their fields.
The Brand Mapping Strategyuses proven strategies, best practices and anecdotes from real life brand-building successes to give readers the tools they need to design, build, and accelerate a successful brand. Readers will be able to:
Develop an overall blueprint for their brand using the Brand Mapping Process®
Determine which online tactics (and in what combination) will work for
Expand the current brand outreach and contribution to a bigger audience in their industry, community, or the world at large
Become a thought or industry leader, using clear positioning, a specific
strategy for brand building, and a method for implementation
Leverage content effectively and efficiently to build their brand
Develop a marketing and social media strategy using the right platform