Review of Marketing Research, Sixth Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Easy, Complete, Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing Your Android Apps! There are huge profits to be made in selling Android apps! But with more than 70,000 apps now available, posting your app to the Android Market is no longer enough. You need to market your app effectively. Don’t know much about marketing? Don’t worry: This book gives you all the step-by-step help you’ll need. Top app marketing consultant Jeffrey Hughes walks you through building a winning marketing plan, crafting highly competitive apps, choosing your message, building buzz, and connecting with people who’ll actually buy your app. Packed with examples, this book makes Android apps marketing easy! You’ll learn how to Identify your app’s unique value, target audience, and total message Understand the Android Market’s dynamics Cut through clutter and get your app into the top selling categories Set the right price for your app and effectively sell its value Get reviewers to recommend your apps Write effective press releases Time your marketing and publicity for maximum effectiveness Blog about your app and get the attention of influential bloggers Use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media to generate buzz Use promotions and cross-marketing just like professional marketers do Measure and improve your results with Android Analytics Generate a loyal audience that will buy your next app, too Earn steady revenue, build a brand, and make a real business out of app development