Reverse Psychology Marketing: The Death of Traditional Marketing and the Rise of the New ”Pull” Game eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This second edition of Market Response Models: -places much more emphasis on the basic building blocks of market response modeling: markets, data, and sales drivers, through a separate chapter. -splits the design of response models into separate chapters on static and dynamic models.-discusses techniques and findings spawned by the marketing information revolution, e.g., scanner data. -emphasizes new insights available on marketing sales drivers, especially improved understanding of sales promotion. -demonstrates methodological developments to assess long-term impacts, where present, of current marketing efforts. -includes a new chapter on sales forecasting. -adds mini-case histories in the form of boxed inserts entitled Industry Perspectives, which are primarily written by business executives. This book is truly the foundation of market response modeling.