Rethinking Marketing: Developing a New Understanding of Markets eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Why Do People Buy, Anyway?Every businessperson, sales professional, advertising copywriter should be endlessly exploring this question. Sadly, few do. Instead, most stay stubbornly focused on the question of: how can we make them buy our ‘thing’? And, sadly, most training remains focused on selling. We are all better served pondering the psychology of the buyer ratherthan the techniques and tactics of selling. That’s what Robert Imbriale has done in Motivational Marketing. This book is a valuable exercise in being about the customer.”—From the Foreword by bestselling author Dan S. Kennedy