Retailing Logistics & Fresh Food Packaging: Managing Change in the Supply Chain eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Strategic Information Management’ has been completely up-dated to reflect the rapid changes in IT and the business environment since the publication of the second edition. Half of the readings in the book have been replaced to address current issues and the latest thinking in Information Management. It goes without saying that Information technology has had a major impact on individuals, organizations and society over the past 50 years or so. There are few organizations that can afford to ignore IT and few individuals who would prefer to be without it. As managerial tasks become more complex, so the nature of the required information systems (IS) changes – from structured, routine support to ad hoc, unstructured, complex enquiries at the highest levels of management. As with the first and second editions, this third edition of ‘Strategic Information Management: Challenges and strategies in managing information systems’ aims to present the many complex and inter-related issues associated with the management of information systems. The book provides a rich source of material reflecting recent thinking on the key issues facing executives in information systems management. It draws from a wide range of contemporary articles written by leading experts from North America and Europe. ‘Strategic Information Management’ is designed as a course text for MBA, Master’s level students and senior undergraduate students taking courses in information management. It provides a wealth of information and references for researchers in addition. This updated and revised edition of a best-selling text draws on a collection of cutting edge articles from North America and Europe for an international perspectiveCovers key strategic areas in information systems management and the latest developments in the fieldDiscussion questions are included at the end of each chapter to emphasize learning