Resource Allocation in Project Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Health care has become one of India’s fastest growing sectors in the past decade. A multitude of private players have entered this market, combining to offer high-quality health care and service in world-class hospitals and nursing homes all over India. It has been recognised that a professional approach to hospital administration and better resource allocation will go a long way to ensure both quality and cost-effectiveness in health care in India. The second edition of this successful book contains a well-planned collection of writings on modern hospital management. Revised and updated, it also contains two new chapters that discuss and highlight new developments in this field. The book spans a wide range of issues in modern hospital management, and provides all the necessary knowledge required to set up and run a modern-day hospital efficiently and as an economically viable business. The book also looks at ” Customer experience management ” Computer-aided diagnosis ” Waste management ” Financial management ” Maintaining medical records ” Medical audits ” Managing human resources