Resistance to Belief Change: Limits of Learning eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Ian Kerner, the author of the much acclaimed ”She Comes First” and the ”New York Times” extended list bestseller ”Be Honest-You’re Not That Into Him Either”, and his team of experts investigate dating dilemmas to equip you with the skills you need so you’re never again a dating victim. Are your friends tired of hearing about your constant dating dramas? Do you no longer trust your own judgment? Have you been asking the delivery guy for relationship tips? It’s time to turn to Dr. Ian Kerner and his valiant team of experts for advice. Kerner, a sex therapist and relationship expert, analyzes dating DNA to solve the biggest relationship mysteries. To get the job done, Kerner consults with a network of professionals, from body-language experts who can read an entire relationship in a single gesture to private investigators who have caught cheaters red-handed. While every relationship is unique, the dating dilemmas Kerner describes are universal. If you’ve ever felt like a dating victim, this book is for you. From the first date to the first kiss to first sex to (hopefully) a marriage proposal, Kerner and his team will help you diagnose every step of the dating process. In this collection of Team DSI’s greatest hits, you’ll learn the skills you need for navigating dating, mating, relating, and everything in between. In each dating investigation, you’ll get the real stories of dating victims and meet the people who broke their hearts. Team DSI also pulls celebrity relationship issues straight from the headlines and dissects them. Next, the field of experts conduct some good old-fashioned fieldwork to show you the evidence and use it to give you a conclusive analysis. Finally, they’ll provide you with a comprehensive diagnostic quiz so you know just where you stand in your relationship.
There are no reviews yet.