Representations for Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithms eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Approximation algorithms are currently a central and fast-developing area of research in theoretical computer science. This monograph covers the basic techniques used in the latest research work, techniques that everyone in the field should know, and shows that they form the beginnings of a promising theory. The author consolidates progress made so far, including some very recent results, and makes a strong effort to convey the beauty and excitement of work in the field.