REPOSITIONING: Marketing in an Era of Competition, Change and Crisis eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Written in a user-friendly way to ensure the information is accessible, Introduction to Marketing Concepts is ideally suited to students that are faced with time-pressures yet need to gain a comprehensive understanding of the main concepts of marketing.The authors focus only on the points that are needed to be able to understand the theory, without the entanglement of additional information. This ensures students do not have to wade through non-essential information to get to grips with the subject. A balance between basic marketing and strategic concepts makes it suitable for all levels. Each chapter contains a series of vignettes to illustrate the theory, with e-marketing perspective evident throughout and a Web-based resource that accompanies the text. * Thoughtfully written to accommodate the time pressures on students and lecturers* An online resource accompanies the book featuring additional case material, a tutor work plan and PowerPoint overheads* International appeal, featuring topics such as global branding