Renaissance Theory eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
John Whiting is a leading figure in psychological anthropology and a pioneer in the development of systematic cross-cultural research. His work is interdisciplinary, drawing mainly on the fields of anthropology, psychoanalysis, and learning and behavior theory. This book includes some of his most influential articles on culture and human development, and a comprehensive autobiographical essay. Roy D’Andrade’s introduction assesses the unique contributions of Whiting and locates his work within the contemporary currents of psychological anthropology.