Marketing the Museum is the ideal guide to the ways in which museums can overcome the numerous hurdles on the route to truly achieving a marketing orientation. The history of the museum is one of shifting purposes and changing ideals and this volume asks if it is possible to define the ‘product’ which the modern museum can offer. This book explores the crucial question: Are the theories of marketing developed for manufactured goods in any way relevant to the experience of visiting a museum? In covering one of the most highly disputed issues in the field, this book is essential reading for museum professionals, students and anyone who has dealing in the many branches of the heritage industry around the world.
Religious Commodifications in Asia: Marketing Gods (Routledge Studies in Asian Religion and Philosophy) eBook $15.00
Relationship Marketing: Creating Stakeholder Value (Chartered Institute of Marketing) eBook $13.00
Relationship Marketing: Strategy and Implementation (The Chartered Institute of Marketing series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.