Relationship Marketing in Professional Services: A Study of Agency-Client Dynamics in the Advertising Sector eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Using a variety of print advertisements, this exciting and provocative study explores how the consumer is created by advertisements in terms of: * Sex * Class * Race. It also explores the figure of the citizen and how this identity is produced by contemporary political discourses. Advertising and Consumer Citizenship will be essential reading for all those interested in the study of consumption, citizenship and gender.